Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dante - Round 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ashton Dante here. Aren't I a handsome fellow? I just want to party! First my mom said we have to go to college.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Speaking of my mom, here she is with that dork, Kennedy Cox. He is such a nerd....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess she hoped he would bring some money. We have been living on the yard for awhile now. The bathroom is our only room. Just imagine this....1 adult, 3 teens, 1 child and 1 toddler sharing that bathroom. It is not fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my younger sister, Kayla. She grew up the same night I did. She tried not to be too loud about it. She said Leeland might jump her like he jumps our other sister, Sasha.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leeland would not do that this night. This night was all about him and Jennifer Ryan. He just says life is dull without a woman around. He loves wooing them. I overheard him tell Jennifer they may meet up at College.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My younger brother Kramer grew into a child. I know mom is happy about this. Now she doesn't have to pay the nanny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Life at our house has not been easy on Kennedy. As you see here, he has bags under his eyes now. He seems to love my mom, but my siblings constantly fight. Plus the fact that there only 4 beds and 7 of us doesn't help.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are at a family meeting. Sasha is still mad about something with Leeland and refused to turn around. She said Kayla was better to look at.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As you can see here, our house is slowly coming along. We at least have 3 rooms. We have a real bedroom, sort of, a bathroom, and a kitchen/dining room. I know Kennedy and my mom want their own room, but it isn't working out yet. Maybe next week.....


3 comments:

ASimWen said...

Woo! Like the wallpaper in the bathroom. It look familiar...hehehe Hm Maybe we should call Kennedy Rip-Van-Kennedy Cox. lolol

Ziese52 said...

Kennedy looks so weird with that super long bread, made me laugh. At least no one is attacking each other in the house.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wow! Kennedy looks so funny! That was great!