Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lancaster A - Round 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is it FINALLY my turn? Finally??? Zach and I moved into this lovely house. We spent all our money on building it and some furnishings. One thing we have forgotten is a bed, oops!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are playing around in the hot tub one night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are again in our hot tub.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yet another time in the hot tub. We have to keep our aspirations up, you know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Around the middle of the week, we decided it was time to tie the knot. Here we are in our house getting married in a quiet ceremony.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I would love to talk, but I think I am sickkkkkkkkkk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wasn't sick at all, just a little morning sickness. Zachary is really excited about adding to our family.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Life without a bed is not going too well, as you can see. I have been passing out at the wierdest times now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Zachary holding our son, Zenas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am with Georgia. Both babies are little dolls. At least with my maternity leave money, we can add a nursery to the house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a picture of our house at the end of our first week. Next time you will get to see my babies grow into toddlers and children!

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Eh...more Bustos to grace the pages of the Internet. I can see it now..... one of these days Howie, Hedwig, and Rufus will haver their own space at "My Space". Hmm. Who put it there??? wonders.....

Just Moi said...

Yup can't deny that look they carry the Busto genes yikes lol

Ziese52 said...

I'm nervous to see what these kids will look like. Where's Hedwigs hair from?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'm curious and scared to see Hedwig's kids all at the same time. Its the same thing with all those Busto kids, lol.