Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holiday - Round 2


Ever have a really bad nightmare? My name is Destin Holiday and I have. I had a dream that I died. Not just died, I was hit by a satellite.

My dad, Andre, was on his way to the trashcan when it happened. It was really wierd as it felt so real.

Even the Grim Reaper showed up. Just like in real life, my siblings did not care. They just went on to school.

My dream was not short either. My dad brought Wanda Tinker, I think that is her name, into the family. Here you see her husband having a breakdown. He caught Wanda with my dad.

Next thing I knew, my dad had Lori North Uglacy over at the house. I am not sure what happened to the Tinkers. I saw some flies and they were both gone. When my dad started kissing Lori, I woke up. Wierd, huh?

This is my brother, Dakota. He told me to be happy it was a dream. He said it is wierd as he had the same dream...

Here is my younger brother Jase. He is a sweet kid. It is a little wierd with his dad being an alien. He didn't even mind the pink PJ's that we used to wear.

You know we are broke, right? Really broke. My dad brought us some fireworks to play with. Here is my brother Danton. We have to get our fun somewhere.

Look who came home on Monday with my brothers...It is Janie Brown. She seems to be little Ms. Popular. She said she knows almost our whole street.

My dad and I are going to have fun with my sister, Venice here. Not to sound wierd, but she is really a pretty girl. I just hope she focuses on school and not boys. So far she is just been looking for fun things to do.

Another one of the triplets grew up. Here is Jazz. So far he just likes to work.

The last triplet to grow into a teen was Danton. He has always been the friendly one in our house.

This part of my dream came true. My dad married Lori North. She seems to have no trouble moving in with us. She said she is fine not having kids as she just wants time to study. This seems to make my dad happy also as he is almost to grandpa hood.

See what I mean about Venice? She wasted no time in getting Ashton Dante over here. They don't seem to be dating, but I am not sure I want her with him. Would you? Have you heard about that family? Did you see what they did to Kennedy??

With Lori joining our family, we were finally able to get a house built. Till next time.

Will Destin's dream come true?? Will Venice end up with a Dante?? Will my other brothers protect her while I am at Uni??

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hehehe that is one heckuva dream. :) I like the way you worked that in. So the Tinkers got eat up by flies??? Ouch. lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a dream! Poor guy. I love the pictures of the satellite death. I've never had one in my game so I'm waiting for it.

Just Moi said...

Dang what a nightmarish dream so Andre's a grandpa so when do we get to see the baby?

Ziese52 said...

It's so strange how much different a sim can look just from a hair cut! That was a bad dream, I sure hope it doesn't come true, I love Destin! Andre found love, I'm happy.