Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Phi Lynn Phi - Round 3 Part 2


Here we are getting our house picture taken. All four of us managed to get into a secret group. One of us, um Esmond, borrowed the camera from the secret house to take pictures. He also brought us some strange cowplant thing.

We had a death at the house also. None of us knew this cow, but he died here. He died from a disease called Pokeritis. It's where you refuse to do anything but play poker. I think he was afraid of the plant with his/her face on it...

Have you met the Dante kids? Leeland is already a member of the house. He tends to visit us a lot. I think Temperance invites him over...oh, she doesn't live here yet? Um, she does..just wait.
Leeland said he is here looking for potential lovers and his sister just walked up and slapped him. My roommates said they have been fighting since they moved to the neighborhood. They said blame Jennthesimmergirl.

Tonight, Esmond proposed to Shasta Norwood. I can't tell you how excited she was. She was bouncing off the walls all night. She showed that ring off for hours. Esmond was also happy, but not like she was. She had been waiting for this night since their freshman year.

Meet our new roommates. These two are destined for each other, they just don't realize it. Paul says he loves her, but he only wants to chat with her. Temperance has wants for everyone BUT Paul. Plus she never sleeps or recharges. It seems when she moved in, she glitched and is stuck in platinum with needs that never drop. I wonder who she is looking at here..

Lucius and I were so excited to graduate that we dropped our clothes and ran around for a long time. We were even given 'Free Will' for days. Esmond hasn't changed clothes since he proposed, lol.

Another couple joined us tonight. Here we have Jennifer and Guido. They are a 3 bolt couple! What a great couple they are. They started talking right away and became friends on their own.

Within hours, they shared their first kiss. Or at least Guido had his first kiss. Jennifer was actually destined to be with someone else...

Are you thinking this could be a Dante fight? Nope, just the cheerleader and Mascot. Brendon Lancaster is doing his pledge period right now. I kept hearing a loud voice furing the fight - 'Esmond's term paper Brendon...go write it. Stop watching the fight...' Who was that anyway?
Just our house after the fighting. It is quiet on the first floor. I don't see Lucius, Paul, or Jennifer. I'm showing Guido how to properly take care of the fish. Brendon is helping Esmond write his term paper. Temperance is off painting Paul's portrait. I think she may max out her skills during her gltich.
Here is my dear sweet Lucius graduating. He gave me directions to the house we will move into. I just hope his sister likes me.

Here I am leaving a little while later. Guido and Shasta were outside to wish me luck on my move to the hood.

Esmond was quick to follow us. He felt his being here on 'Free Will' is a distraction to Shasta. So he followed us.
Jennifer runs out to greet Guido after his return from class. Since all her wants revolve around him, this doesn't bother anyone. She is on Quavi's side of the womb debate going on.

Guido is trying to max his skills. He said he wanted to do that as a teen. Jennifer is more than happy to do it with him. She said the other two are sort of strange. She never sees them flirting like her and Guido.
.

Shasta finally graduates and decides to move on for the next stage in her life with Esmond.

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Guido and Jennifer - I would never stand in the way of a natural three bolt either. Good move! Esmond and Shasta? I never would have thunk that one but great none-the-less! Hehehe
LOL Pokeritis! hehehe I have never had that happen. If it ever does, I hope it is the Cow or Goopy...somebody like that! hehehe

Unknown said...

Wow, lots of people in college! That had to have been one busy house! Hehehe, I can't wait to see the graduates in their new lives!

Just Moi said...

Great update. I never thought of Jennifer and Guido as a pair there still teens in my game but I'll need to look out for this pair and see if they're the same within my game

Anonymous said...

Oh you have to let the bolts win. A three-bolter cannot be denied! All of the kids you've got in college leaves my head spinning, lol! I'm impressed at how well you can keep them all straight.

Ziese52 said...

How can you deny a 3 bolt couple? They are too rare! The poor cow mascot, all they wanted to do was play poker and they died for it. Too bad.

Anonymous said...

Pokeritis! LOL.

I have had that happen, unfortunately not to a cow mascot tho!