Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Uni - Round 2 Introductions

Editors Note: These Uni sims will be played during Round 3.

The couples you see here are the couples as I have paired them right now. Will they stay this way? Not sure. The singles will be paired off also, somehow.




Here are a picture when we ventured off to get cell phones and go to class from the store.

Here is another picture at the storing house.


I tend to play my Uni differently. All the Uni students are placed in groups in storage houses. They will move into the Greek House for their turn. I play their rounds from there. Here are the groups.


That's it for the introductions. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Esmond and Shasta would be a great pair! Think of the hotties they would produce ;o) You've got a lot of kiddos in uni. Wow.

Ziese52 said...

Hey, I've seen this pictures before! I'll be interested to see who ends up with whom.

ASimWen said...

Great Uni strategy. Man. I put mine in seperate lots and play them like a mini hood. LOL I need something better. I have 30 in Uni right now in Fellowship!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of YAs to play. I never thought to play Uni like that. I play mine the same way Wen does.

Roo said...

Now that is clever.

I haven't had as many in uni at one time yet, my neighborhood is still rather new. *taking notes*