Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Cooprider - Round 2

Welcome back!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the newest residents in our town, Victor Uglacy came by to visit and automatically started a fight with Moira Jenkins. Why is he so mean?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All my worries were for not, I grew up pretty good if I say so myself. Boys are not an interest right now for me. I just want to learn, learn, learn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my grandmother's sister, Layce. She went to visit the Busto's and look how she returned! Luckily she was able to fix the damage he did.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was a sad day when grandma passed away. It seemed she had a few drinks of some elizer that just did not work as she planned. She wanted to get younger, but the opposite happened. My step father is pretty happy about this as it will open more room in the house for his kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom is pregnant again. Jess made her special cheesecake. I am not sure why he would do such a thing. He heard a rumor that cheesecake is good for a preganancy. Hmm, have to check that out for myself. Never heard such a thing, but mom ate it anyway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my younger sister, Kricket. She followed me into teenhood a few days after me. At least we have finally had time to become friends. She is really nice once you get to know her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our little sister, Brooke had two birthdays. She grew into a toddler and then a few days later a child. What a sweet kid. I hope to pass the journal to her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, I almost forgot. I caught Kricket in the bathroom with none other than James Jenkins. He seems to be a womanizer to me. I hope she doesn't get hurt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See here, this is what happens when you eat cheesecake whle pregnant. I went to Simsnet and discussed it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time for you to run. I have to study some more for College and this journal is time consuming. Next time I see you, I should be in College! I hope to follow my brother, Risto, footsteps. He was the founder of the Greek House. Don't ask me where they got the money, I don't want to know. Until then, ta-ta.

4 comments:

Just Moi said...

Wow they are really coming all great! Love the hairstyles where did you get them from?
Just reading your blog makes me want to play my Fellowship 'hood maybe I can sneak some time away from playing my legacy :)

The Lousy Cook said...

Yes! Yes! That's EXACTLY what happens when you eat cheesecake!! LOL

Fun update :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the hair you've got for the girls is great! I really like it! Don't you just love how sims turn out after failed salon chair attempts. They always make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!