Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Roma - Round 2


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look who returned from College!  This is my sister Donatella.  I could not believe it, when I went to bed and she was a teen.  In the morning when I woke up, she had graduated College.  HOW LONG DID I SLEEP???  First thing she did was close our home business.  She said we weren't allowed to have them.  Whatever....we are ROMA's, we have other money sources, if you know what I mean.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She didn't return alone either.  Her high school boyfriend, Risto Cooprider, joined us.  She seems really happy with him around. He has been helpful also, he helped Donatella remodel the house.   I hope they give me a little neice or nephew soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What is with his shirt?  He told me Donatella has been acting strange, like she doesn't want to marry him.  So he ran out to get this shirt to remind her that he is worth having around.  I don't understand my sister sometimes, she just wants to work on skills.  All she talked about during high school was Risto, Risto, Risto.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oops, how did this picture show up??  Risto was showing us this neat little item that can get you skills from others.  He used it to get skills for promotions to show Donatella  what he can bring to us.  All she does now is work on skills.  She said with Risto around she doesn't need to work.  He can do that while she studies.  (sigh)  I hope she doesn't run Risto off, he is such a great guy to have here.  He is like the big brother/father I never had. 



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my twin brother Guido.  He is just like Donatella.  I bet that showoff maxes his skills before going to Uni.  He would do that too you know.  Just to show off how smart he is compared to me.  So sorry I want friends, skills can wait.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am.  I really am not sure about this hair.  It just doesn't feel right.  Donatella told me to try it for a few days.  Hmmph, whatever, fine.  I try to study some so Donatella doesn't get upset.  She thinks I will have NO scholarships....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Risto spent time talking to his Uni friends for ideas of how to convince Donatella he was worth it.  Too bad most of them are not married yet, their turn hasn't come up.  He felt she just wasn't interested in marriage.  He, on the other hand, has been wanting it since graduation.  Poor guy, he just wants a child.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Money, money, money is all I hear from their room at night.  Donatella thinks she needs more in order to provide for us better.  She is always reminding him it was really hard raising us with no real income coming in.  I swear, there is more than enough for them to add to the family.  She won't be young forever.  I want to be an Uncle....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am with my brother, Guido.  I decided I really did not like that hairstyle.  Being a twin, I felt for now it would be ok to look somewhat like Guido.  Once in College, we must change our looks.  We are best of friends and don't like the same girls, so all is good.  It is wierd, he runs over and checks out all my friends.  There have only been a few that he will talk to.  Normally he just checks them out and then he goes off to study something. 



Side note: GO ASTROS!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FINALLY!!!!  Donatella agreed to get married to Risto!  He was the happiest man at the wedding party.  He doesn't even mind that he had to take our last name, he was just excited that Donatella was ready.  He is even willing to supply medical attention to his new 'relatives' at a discount.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The wedding party was great.  There were new people to meet, dancing, and food.  There is even someone from their college her.  She said she is the 'placeholder' of the greek house. 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One logic point, that is all!  Risto said he had to look at the stars for a little while, nothing would happen.  Umm, that was not the case it seems.  Donatella & Guido were really excited when he returned, they just kept asking question after question.  Poor Risto, wonder answer what he could before he would start crying again.  I just wanted to know if they can be our friends, if so...new friends??  How do I contact them?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a picture of our house at the end of the week 

3 comments:

ASimWen said...

Woo-hoo! Lots of little Romas running around. And aliens, to boot! YAY! I decided the Roma twins are pretty good lookin' afer all. Curly hairs and all. lol

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love Carmine! "In the morning when I woke up, she had graduated College. HOW LONG DID I SLEEP???" LOL! That was great! And Risto's shirt is hilarious! This house seems fun!

Ziese52 said...

Very funny, great post!