Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Kirkendall - Round 2

Esmond here. Welcome back. The stress of raising my siblings is giving me ZITS!! At least my grades are improving.
This is my sister Temperance. She decided to change her hair since becoming a teenager. She loves the idea of a home business. She wants to see how much money we can make now.
Wow - I was shocked when the twins grew into teens. Here is Darcy.
Here is Jac. Didn't they turn out nicely?
One of our newest townies, Lori North, loves to visit our house. As you can tell, she loves the hot tub.
I couldn't belive it. Temperance just became a teenager and already fell in love with a local boy. Paul is really nice, but he seems to be pressuring Temperance to go to Sim State with him.
Just a nice quiet evening of studies. We are an exciting group.
As you may have noticed, we are now in Private School!! It was one of my proudest days.

New Townies!!

Quavi and Xuan are here to share their seed with more wombs.
My second group of townies. I had to get this group since I love the Uglacy Legacy story. Ir is written by Candi020765 of the Shoo Flee Forum. If you haven't read the story, here is the link. Take some time and read it, it is GREAT!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Glad to see Bacillus making his debut in your hood as a townie :o)

Those Kirkendalls are certainly an attractive bunch. They all grew up so well.

Anonymous said...

Your sims look so cool! I love the blue hair!!

ASimWen said...

Heh so different lookin'. HOw did I know.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. I will keep reading. Please visit my blog at:

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Anonymous said...

This is a great Blog! But internet marketing costs money.
If you want to start for the price of a burger to supplement
your income you need a simple method. No PPC cost, no list!
Just some of your time! You can work at home with a system
that is as good as owning your own ATM Cash Machine!
ATM CASH