Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Phi Lynn Phi - Round 1

Uni isn't too exciting, so I will let them write their own messages.
Oh my, this man does make my heart flip flop regularly. Why oh why did he have to tell me that the cow told him to? Not like I will say no or anything. ~Donatella
Don't bash the cow Donatella....~Risto
Don't ask me, just studying ~Zachary

My new look, the old one wasn't doing ANYTHING for me ~Randy
I was tired of waiting for Zachary to ask, had to take matters into my own hands. ~Hedwig

Not like I was NEVER gonna ask. I was planning the perfect date.... ~Zachary

Man, look at my ugly hair. Can't believe Hannah asctually said yes ~Randy

Why wouldn't I? Silly man... ~Hannah

Do you always think of yourself when we kiss? ~Zachary

Not always, just sometimes. ~Hedwig

I swear Risto, do you ALWAYS eat this fast? ~Zachary

Do you remember the last time we had FOOD?? ~Risto

I can't believe I am going to marry a slob. Our poor kids. ~Donatella

I'm the placeholder. I hope to fall in love soon with someone from the neighborhood so I won't be the returning placeholder. ~Jessica
We GRADUATED!!!!
We also GRADUATED!!!

No comments: