Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Misc - Round 1

Just a bunch of MISC pictures. Either blogger would not accept them for some reason or just didn't use. Enjoy!
Ever wonder what really happens in the photo booth? Here is what I saw. Scary...it is like 2 sims melded into one.
Benjamin and Liza fighting. They were fighting at other people's houses.
James Lancaster kicking the Ryan trashcan over. He did this for their first few days in the hood.
Townie Ryan Potts
My newest townies - SimmerJenn and Asimwen.
Howie's makeover client
Risto Cooprider - blogger would not let me upload this to their story.
Celeste Cooprider dancing. I love her expression.
Townie Elder Aquamarine Rosada. She was broken down about aging to adult and elderhood. She cried over missing Uni, awww. I think this is actually Amethyst not Aquamarine....

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Yeah, that is Amethyst. I can tell by the eyebrows. Thanks for the heads up on what happens inside the photo booth. Eewww! Maybe I won't be so quick to send 'em in there!