Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Brown - Round 1

Welcome to my home. My family is new to the Falls area. My name is Wanda Brown. Nice to meet ya. I want to watch my family expand, you see I want to marry off 6 kids. I already have one, Hannah.
This is my husband, Bill. As you can see, he is a typical male with only one thing on his mind. He is so into the pleasurable things in life. He wants 50 1st dates, but I don't think that may happen.
Here we have Bill's mother, Angela. She also loves kids and wants to marry off 6 kids. She has decided that isn't going to happen, so she will be happy with 6 grandkids.
This is our neighbor, Liza Dante. She is really helpful to have around. She offered, with a little influencial help, to repair our broken shower. It is the least she can do as she kept throwing up in our toilet. I am worried to think what might be wrong with her...she throws up EVERYTIME she visits!!
This is my daughter Hannah. She is working on getting scholarships for College. She knows how I want more kids and money is tight already.
I could not believe a story I heard the other day. You see, we are discussing Jenn Yessam, a local townie. It seems she was murdered in another life. Something about her husband and his lover killing her. Wow - I just hope this life goes better for her.
Wanda found herself a boyfriend, James Lancaster. So far he has been nice to have around. He said he lives here with his 5 grandsons.
Today our newest family members joined us. Barabara Ryan was, of course, over visiting. She was one of our first friends and now comes over daily. She just walks right through the front door.
I've been so busy with the babies, I forgot to mention that Hannah has a boyfriend also, Randy London. I just hope it isn't too serious, she is going off to College soon. Maybe he will go with her or something.
Time sure does fly around here. My babies are toddlers. Here we have Wayne and Joan. Bill tells me that they were cheesecake twins. He was the one who fixed me cheesecake and said it would help my stomach pains.
We decided to change Wayne's hair. This style is a little more original.

Time to bid farewell from the Brown house. Hopefully next visit I can show you some more pictures of my changing family.

2 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hehe looks like the Browns are on their way to cementing themselves in the Falls Deux. Sure like those babies....looks like Angela made a good midwife. :) Barbara Ryan sure is a busybody, isn't she???

Just Moi said...

Okay that's it I seriously need to get myself back to playing my Sims it's been 3 weeks but reading your updates with basically the same families I have - well I guess you lit that fire under my arse to play now lmao