Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Holiday - Round 1

Hello people! Andre' Holiday here! I have been pretty quiet around this new neighborhood. You see my family is the most important thing to me and I just want to make it to my golden anniversary. Plus when people invite me over, I have been sick. What is wrong with me?
This is my oldest son, Destin. He was rally helpful with his brothers this week. I would of gone nuts without him.
This is Dakota, one of my other sons. I was still, um sick, my first day here.
This is Danton, one of my triplets. He was a toddler when we moved here.
Here we have another triple, Jazz.
Here is the last triple, my little girl, Ventice. She was a doll as a toddler.
Last but not least, here is Jase. He was the reason I was so sick before. He was a surprise for me.
Times are really tough at my house. How can I keep a clean bath room with 4 kids jumping in puddles? What is a father to do??
A nice quiet day at our house with all my kids working on skills they will need in the future.
To help my kids tire down at night, I decided to spend some money and get a pool. This really is helpful.

It isn't something great to look at, but this is our house. The middle area is our bathroom and the two outer areas are the bedrooms. Hopefully I will find a wife soon so I can make it to my golden anniversary.

2 comments:

ASimWen said...

This is almost as bad as the Potts house. Cute little alien!

Just Moi said...

Awwww, it's so nice to see my Holidays are doing well, and poor Andre being ummm 'sick' ;)

I hope Andre finds love soon.

My Andre was sick too and he had a green little girl he named Pixie ;)