Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Kirkendall - Round 1

Hello all! My name is Esmond, I will help you understand the photos you will see here. Here I am potty training my brother Darcy. My other brother Jacquan, Jac for short, is playing with a rabbit. I think my sister, Temperance, is watching tv. Where are my parents? I am not sure. They were with us when we moved to the Falls, but they disappeared. My siblings are worried, but good riddance. They were not typical parents by any means. I can raise my siblings just fine. If they want to leave, fine then, leave. We will do fine without them.
Here are some of my first visitors to my home business. I would rather be home with my siblings than off at work. Hopefully I will make enough moeny so this is possible. I am not good with names, so here we have Elder Brown and Hans Schurzenjager. Hans seems nice, for an adult. I could swear I have seen him in a movie or on tv.
Miles Upton and Bob Profitt also came to visit. I have had wierd dreams of times in College where Miles and I were the best of friends. Where are these dreams coming from? Bob was in these dreams also, but he was a younger man. Wierd, huh?
After spending time at school, I come home to clean up the toys my brothers have left out. I have met a bunch of people with the business, but no one yet catches my eye. No worries, there is plenty of time for that later. Right now I am just trying to keep the social worker away.
Here are is a meeting of "The Lunch Bunch". They show up everyday around lunch. Would you believe they come in to eat and then play cards? I don't mind as they do play a whole $7 an hour to stay around.
My brothers grew up today into children. They both seem to be really nice. They try their best to keep the house clean so the customers won't complain.
Here is my sister Temperance. She had her birthday and became a teen.After one week, here is a picture of our house.


2 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hehehe the Lunch Bunch. LOL that's right...reminds me of the movie The Breakfast Club. :)

javajan32 said...

I like when posters add the names of their sims to the picture. It really helps to figure out who is who.