Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dante - Round 1

It took you long enough to get here! What was the delay? Get lost along the way? Hmmph, whatever. You can call me Sasha, that's my name. My family decided to move here, why? My mom is nuts, that why. She said we needed to work on our friendship.
Here is my mom, Liza. We are barely friends. I think she may be sick because she throws up A LOT! She wants to earn about 100 Grand, she said then she will be happy. My little sister, Kayla doesn't like her too much. She wants to see mom's ghost. Mom wanted to drink my brother Leeland at one point, ARRGH!!
Just another picture of me. I figured you needed to see me again. I just want to be popular and become a General. Wish me luck!
This is my brother, Leeland. He is the biggest JERK around! Would you believe he ATTACKED me one day? I had just finished cleaning up a mess and he ATTACKED! JERK! He told me that he wants to drink Mom - WHA????? That is just gross. He doesn't get along with us right now. We are getting friendlier, but not too much. He told me he wants to be a Don Juan with 20 lovers.
I could not believe how rude and mean Leeland is. Our younger brother and sister were both hungry and did he give 2 bottles? NO, he gave one to Aston (his favorite). Kayla went over and had to steal the bottle!
Aston grew into a cute little boy, huh? He is a sweet kid. Nothing like our brother, Leeland, the JERK!
Here is Kayla, she is also a nice kid. She seems to look up to me. Her friendship with mom is improving. I know this makes mom happy.
Once the kids grew up, mom and Leeland (THE JERK!) halped them with their homework. You see that girl, Ariana Rosada, at the chess table. I don't know how warped her head is, but she actually let Leeland, the JERK, kiss her. I tore up the picture of that. It will hopefully teach him to be nicer to me.
Want to know why mom was sick? Here he is, she was pregnant with Kramer! Cute sweet kid.

Kramer has the gift for meeting people. Here he is with Rich Yessam. Look around, that is our house. The only real room with walls is our bathroom.

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hahahah! The JERK! The JERK! lol how funny is that. lol

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Leeland. He's just mis-understood I think!! Even if he is a slob and a jerk!!

Wow did you ever change the way they look!! Cool! Liza does look better now!!

Lori said...

oooooo bunk beds.. do they work? where did you get them?

Just Moi said...

OMGawd I can't wait to play this family soon.