Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lancaster - Round 1

Hello old friend, James Lancaster here. Yes we got to the Falls ok, thanks for asking. I have met some wonderful people here also!
Brendon is fine. He is making tons of friends around here. I have met a nice lady named Angela Brown. We want to get married, but only at certain times. End the end, she says she has to stay with her son, Bill to help with the babies.
William is also doing well. He has met his future wife also. He won't tell me too much about her. I just hope I meet her someday.
Zachary is doing fine also. He helped me out with his brothers a lot.
Little Bryan is growing bigger every day. I was really excited to see he looks like me more and more everyday.
Adrian is also growing up fine. I think he must take after someone else.
Here, let me share a picture with you. This is a normal day around our house. You see Adrian & Bryan playing chess together. Zachary is studying with me on the couch. Brendon, of course, is on the phone. Good thing I broke down and bought that kid a cell phone. Not sure where William is, maybe on a date or something.
Zachary brought this girl home one day. He seems to really like her. She is a little different looking, but so are we. She is the only thing Zachary talks about now. He said he hopes to run off to College with her.
Here are the older boys chatting. They try to take time out everyday to chat. Do you see anything different? Yep, we saved enough money to get carpet and have the walls done. Nice, huh? I did it myself!

Time to run, the boys will be home from school soon and I need to get ready for work. Here is one last picture of our modest house. Talk later!

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

OOhh I love that skin. Blue with a star. :) So Angela isn't gonna marry? So sad.