Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Roma - Round 1

Umm, hello, were you approved? Let me see the letter....ok, that seems official enough. How's it going? Donatella Roma here with my brothers Carmine & Guido. We are safe and sound in the Falls. We had some really bad things happen in our last town and were somewhat worried these troubles may follow us here. My uncles swore they wouldn't but, can never be to sure. You see, my parents were murdered by a rival family. We should be safe here. First thing I had to do was to change their looks.
I also changed my hairstyle. This will help us fit in nicely. I have met some wonderful people here. My brothers are young enough that they really don't know why we left. So no real worries of them telling others who we are/who we were.
A nice peaceful night at our house. I am working on my skills while my brothers are playing with their rabbits. As I have been allowed to have a home business, my life is not too horrible.
Just one of my visitors to the business. I figured someone out there reading this may know her. They may also want to find out what her future holds.
Here I am with my boyfriend, Risto Cooprider. The guy really helped my business rank, being female HAS benefits! :)
Time sure does fly. My brothers grew into children today. All my clients at the business came in to watch their birthdays. I really need to work on my skills as Risto told me we are going to college after round one (huh??) instead of two as his step-father wants 6 kids. I don't know what he means, but ok...whatever.
I swear I had to do this! I wanted to see what type of person my (hopefully) future mother in law is like. I see her dancing around like a nut! She seems nice enough.
Here is our house after round 1. Not too bad, I must say.

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Heh, sounds like Donatella is letting Risto boss her around already. Like the spying on the mother in law. lol