Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busto - Round 1

Welcome to the Busto Residence. We are NOT ugly, we are genetically challenged! Not everyone is beautiful, some people just aren't....
This here is my brother, Rufus Busto. He thinks he is a pirate. He wants to go out to sea and find my parents. When they disappeared, my grandfather Howie told him the pirates made the boat sink. I think they hit an iceburg or something.
Here I am, my name is Hedwig Busto. We moved here to this small town just the other week. Hopefully all will go well here.
My grandfather married Linda Sampson. She looks past our genetically challenged features. She is happy to move into our house. I wonder if she is willing to let Howie have another kid. That is all he wants right now as his daughter, my mom Placeholder, died.
We met the Cooprider family. They live next door to us. Howie is such a wierd person. We are really genetically challenged and here he is gossiping about Kricket. He said her skin tone is strange to him. I guess he hasn't seen the blue or pink girls or the blue guys.
Linda decided to change her looks. She felt the other style was not doing anything for her.

FREE HAIRSTYLES! COME ONE COME ALL! FREE FREE FREE!
Would you trust my grandfather with your hair and makeup?? Would you REALLY? If so, have a seat. Wait your turn! Howie will be with you soon. If not, come sit by me so we can have a good laugh.
Oh-oh - looks like Layce's makeover did not go good....
Cool! This makeover was a success! Way to go Howie!
Oops, Goopy's did not go so well. Come to think of it, once he left the lot this day, he NEVER returned....
Howie stopped messing with makeovers long enough to get Rufus and I into private school. I guess he wanted us to be a little happier so then he could work more at makeovers.
Oopsie! Looks like this was another bad makeover. At least he is not charging them for these.
Well another non-satisfied customer. What do you expect for FREE???
Time to run! Have to get to work so I will have some spending money at college!

2 comments:

ASimWen said...

Uh-huh. So the Coopriders look strange to Howie??? How about all those townies he keeps doing over? LOLOL Will there be compitetion between Hedwig and her step-grandma for the job as Mayor??

Ziese52 said...

Love the makeovers!!!