Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Cooprider - Round 1

Hi all! This is Michaell Cooprider. I found this empty book when we first moved here. It had a note telling the reader that it was their job to label the pictures. Since I found it, I am going to do it. Can't let someone else do this, can I? Here I am after changing my hair. If you look out the window, you will see my brother Risto. Don't know how, but he doesn't have any pictures in the book. I know they were taken, but the book had issues and would not accept his picture. He had his first kiss with Donatella. She brought him a piano as a gift for their date. Before I could play on it, my mom sold it. She said since we had an adult, we can't do the 'home business'. We needed the money.
Here is my mom when she went downtown. She said she needed to find a husband. We really need the money. I am still shocked to see she is wearing her nightgown, but if that what it takes to get a man.... We just moved here and she is already gossiping about the neighbors. Here she is talking about Elder Brown.
side editor's note: the Coopriders and the Browns were both created by Wen. The Cooprider's LOVE to gossip about the Browns. I wonder if they are not happy having the other family here??
The nightgown thing must of worked. Within a day, my mom married Jess Long. He is now Jess Long-Cooprider. He seems to be a nice man and he also wants to have 6 kids. All I care is that he treats us ok.
My sister Kricket grew into a child. You can see her here with me. We met some kids at school today that we brought home with us. Since Jeff moved in, the house is slowly being updated. I heard we may have a new family member on the way also!
My mom found out today that she is pregnant. I could not believe this, when Jeff heard, he started jumping around on the couch. What a dork.
What is this man thinking? My mom is going into labor! She had the baby! And you are just now waking up? Stop rubbing your eyes! Get over there with your baby! WHAT was my mom thinking with this man?
Here is my new sister Brooke. She has my mom's blonde hair. My step father Jeff, is just an idiot. He looks so shocked about the baby. What did he expect? I tell you, he is an idiot.
Here is my grandmother! Her name is Siba Cooprider. She just loves her grandkids! She helped my mom with Kricket and I. She now helps with Brooke. Just don't ask her to change a diaper. She doesn't like that part.

Time for me to run, here is a picture of our house. It is small, but growing. With time, it will be great. Hoepfully more pictures will be included next time. Till then, taa-taa.

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Ohh love the old lady curly-do on Siba. Hehehe Where is Layce? Didja kill her off??? lol